Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Three

I got it! I am one of the nearly fifty thousand fans that will be at Suncorp stadium on Saturday watching the Queensland Reds and Crusaders playing the 2011 Super Rugby final. The tickets were sold out in only 45 minutes. It was crazy.

I was like "caimán en boca de caño" earlier today waiting for the tickets release at 9 am, after a few tries and broken nerves, I got access, and with three minutes left to complete the transaction I had to register my Id and password, what a moment to ask for a password, I got too many, bank account, email, computer, blog, blah,blah,blah, and now ticketek, of course I could not remember it, so I had to wait for an email to be sent to my hotmail account with my password.

Time was nearly over and if i did not complete the transaction on time, most probably I was going to be kicked out of the page and lose my chance to buy tickets. How stressful! In less than a minute I typed my password, got access, made payment and got purchase confirmation.Ticket printed. Oooops it was a child ticket. I must upgrade it, hopefully it will be ok, I will go to ticketek tomorrow.

No comments: